Home   -   News   -   Game Tour   -   Screenshots   -   Rules   -   Chat   -   Contact   -   Forum
pt ro hu de es
pl it no nl en
The Land of Destiny Hero welcomes you.
Role playing game or called MMORPG free browser game
Breadcrumbs to navigate the website Homepage / Forum / Ideas & suggestions / Gain acces of new regions

Topic: Gain acces of new regions Post reply

Page: 1

Alpha tester Posted on: 15-06-2008 18:12:00

How can you get more grounds/villages?
I play tribalwars (like some others on this forum)

but to have new villages it dures months to get one!
I hate it ==> because I don't have one yet

I would use a special unit or building you need to have to build a new village
and each time you upgrade the building you can build more villages?

I post it because I don't know if you already have an idea or not...
is that good? or verry stupid
Developer Posted on: 15-06-2008 18:15:03

currently you get a point when you have a lvl10 mainbuilding, which allows a new outpost of village. But Im not sure if I will keep that system, so if you have a better suggestion feel free post it.
Alpha tester Posted on: 15-06-2008 18:46:18

On tribalwars you need to build a special building,
but it takes long to build it, and then you need a special unit.

I wouldn't do it that way,
more something that you need an army; and if that army has a commander (with a flag ) it can put its flag into a new village, or something
and that commander can be made in the army building (or where the soldiers are build)
you can make so many if you want.

maybe you need to buy the flag with extra resources so you army always has a commander...

Developer Posted on: 15-06-2008 18:50:02

too many villages is not a good thing in my opinion, maybe we can do something with the influence areas. Like you have to make an outpost first which gives more land, which allows new villages to be build.
Alpha tester Posted on: 15-06-2008 18:53:15

yes, you first need to explore the area by posting there an outpost,
then you can send workers or something to build a city house, and the other buildings...
Member Posted on: 17-05-2009 18:39:30

well this is just another way of doing it but you could a have mint building and you mint a gold coin and then you can build a count and the village's aproval go's down after every attack with it
Moderator Posted on: 17-05-2009 19:53:38

I like the idea of needing a certain level of main building to be able to found a new village/outpost.

It's a little like, reaching a certain level of civilisation in order to expand.

If you're looking for a new system, perhaps having the requirement of siezing the tile you wish to found a village on would be an idea?
And perhaps you could limit tile siezing to a specific unit; either an existing unit, or a whole new unit.

Once the RPG feature has been implemented successfully, it might open avenues for reaching targets there, in order to advance in the main village?

Page: 1

You have to register or login first before you are able to reply.
LoD is a free online rts game free online MMORPG