* AttackForm doesn't fit in the little windows (on the map, select a town, select attack.)
* imho not every building which has a "research units" function should give the complete list of "these units cannot be researched yet", imho that's redundant and should only be listed at the building(s) that should be upgraded first. Alternatively, don't show the list at all, instead show a notification when a new unit becomes researchable..
* the guild link gives a 404
* in the bottom-left corner, maybe changes the username in a word describing the link (out of those 5 or 6 possible links) you're currently hovering? I know that you're working on ingame tooltips, but I instinctively looked at that place while hovering, and was rather surprised to not see it change
* "upgrade to level 1" in a counter-intuitive way of saying "build this building". really. I thought it was a bug or something; clicked it, and to my surprise, it informed me that it was busy building it.
You guys are doing a great job