Home   -   News   -   Game Tour   -   Screenshots   -   Rules   -   Chat   -   Contact   -   Forum
pt ro hu de es
pl it no nl en
The Land of Destiny Hero welcomes you.
Role playing game or called MMORPG free browser game
Breadcrumbs to navigate the website Homepage / Forum / Ideas & suggestions / Ideas & suggestions

Topic: Ideas & suggestions Post reply

Page: [1] 2 [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16]

Developer Posted on: 12-05-2008 08:07:31

The main building goes till level 30, every 10 levels you will get an expansion point so you can found a new village/new outpost. (check the building tree)

When do you suggest to recruit units?
Alpha tester Posted on: 12-05-2008 08:19:42

A simple unit, with only weapon (Pike) in the time where you under protection.

And the better, gradually.
Developer Posted on: 12-05-2008 08:26:25

you could train peasants during that time, they will have a low defence. You need iron + wood for a weapon. So you also need an iron mine, coalmine, weaponsmith, ironmelter and garrison. Im using a bit more realistic production system than most other games so if you allow units to be recruited in the beginning it also affect the building tree.
Alpha tester Posted on: 12-05-2008 16:42:01

It does not appear to be easy.
If it realistic, then it is good.
At the beginning you should at least defend themselves.

Quite quite earlier, barring were made of wood with stone peaks ^^
Moderator Posted on: 20-05-2008 19:31:46

in outpost, guardhouses, lookoutowers and strongholds, it isn't possible to build units, maybe a good idea to do so?
Developer Posted on: 20-05-2008 19:35:53

I think its more a place to "store" them, the village will be limited to a certain amount of units. So you need an outpost to protect your villages. In the villages you can train units and send them to your outposts.
Moderator Posted on: 15-06-2008 11:36:46

If you want to delete messages you have to delete them one by one and you always have to press continue after you deleted a message. This is rather slow.

it is easier to make a 'delete all' button or remove the 'click here to continue' thing
Member Posted on: 15-06-2008 11:48:38

The confirmation should be there I guess. Deleting them one by one can be annoying sometimes. I could make some checkboxes for each message, so you can delete more at once.
Moderator Posted on: 15-06-2008 11:57:30

that would be nice
Alpha tester Posted on: 19-06-2008 08:28:18

Here is an idea, at the moment, the sise of your outpost determines how large the players controlled area is. I think its better when the sise of the village determines that. Now you can build anywhere on them map in 1 sec an city or outpost, that is not very realistic, and outposts cant defent cities.

so I think first of all, the area you control is determined by the sise of a city. And in that controlled area you can build other cities, which get also a bigger controlled area and so on, than you cant build on the other side of the world in one second , in this way you can increase your kingdom, and you can build in your own area only, which now is impossible btw. And now comes the outpost part. It was meant that outposts
defent ur cities, so i thought maby we can keep the controlled area by an outpost, like now, but that is now only the area INSIDE YOUR OWN LAND which the outpost can defent. I dont know how presisely, but maby the larger an outpost, the larger its defentzone, and that sise can be helt like its now, and if enemys enter that zone, they are attacked by the troops in the outpost.
In this way, outposts DO defent your cities, you cant build on the other side of the world in 1 sec. and you can built cities in your own area.

now we have only the camps left, i think
they must have the same role as outposts, but that they defentzone is smaller, (maby 3 zones on a line?) and that they can be moved to an other place if you wish.

that was it.

Page: [1] 2 [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16]

You have to register or login first before you are able to reply.
LoD is a free online rts game free online MMORPG