Home   -   News   -   Game Tour   -   Screenshots   -   Rules   -   Chat   -   Contact   -   Forum
pt ro hu de es
pl it no nl en
The Land of Destiny Hero welcomes you.
Role playing game or called MMORPG free browser game
Breadcrumbs to navigate the website Homepage / Forum / Ideas & suggestions / Game Interface

Topic: Game Interface Post reply

Page: 1

Alpha tester Posted on: 31-05-2008 11:19:44

Hi there! I've been checking the game so far (became Alpha tester this morning) and 1 thing just pops out imo. I can't find the right information! I wanted to upgrade my woodcutter from 3 -> 4 but I couldn't. Only thing I saw in that little 'Woodcutter'-display was 'Unable to upgrade, please check the tech tree' (or something).. so I'm looking at the tech tree but nothing about woodcutter 3 -> 4. Now, 30 mins later I've my garrison so I click on Unit Information and then left upper corner on 'Game Information' and BINGO! There it is!
- Tech tree
- Building info
- Unit info

That's all I needed. But it took me quite some time to find it!! Can you guys put a button somewhere in the interface which directs you to this help-pages?
Alpha tester Posted on: 31-05-2008 11:20:55

Oh, and here's a suggestion where to place the button; why not just under 'Information' and 'Objectives'? (Below the log-off button)
Alpha tester Posted on: 31-05-2008 13:06:15

d'Oh! Left lower corner, the red question mark..
Developer Posted on: 31-05-2008 13:37:01

Yea, info is located at the question mark. When the game is live I will put a tutorial + objectives when someone logs in for the first time. But its not yet available at the alpha.
Moderator Posted on: 14-06-2008 22:50:29

in the message panel, maybe different folders/tabs for battle/diplomacy/other messages?
Member Posted on: 23-12-2008 04:35:04

I think the idea of a information screen is a good one showing what you have in your village and also a resorse cost chart for units like scouts extra
GameMaster Posted on: 24-12-2008 00:10:46

John Doesy and I find the resource chart useful.

Does the information found when clicking the lower-left red question-mark help you?

Page: 1

You have to register or login first before you are able to reply.
LoD is a free online rts game free online MMORPG